Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

"In Case You Missed It", Art Edition, Volume One, Part One

The artwork below was a commission piece done by John Byrne.  It was posted on Comic Art Fans in 2008, but only has a little over 1000 views, so in case there are people out there who would enjoy it but may not have happened across it, I thought it was worth spotlighting.

Click here to be taken to the page from which it was copied.



Title:     Captain Canuck Defeats the Red Skull 1
Artist:     John Byrne (Penciller)
Artist:     John Byrne (Inker)
Media Type:     Pen and Ink

I'll admit that I'm not Mr Byrne's biggest fan, but damn how I love this piece!  I'll spend the rest of my life wishing that the 0.0000000000001% chance that a graphic novel comes of it becomes reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment