Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Star*Storm of the Standard Universe

When Standard Comics was last mentioned here, it was in reference to the publisher's use of Nelvana of the Northern Lights. There was some question (since resolved) about whether they were allowed to use her in their material.

One way or another, I was hoping that such a large cast of characters (original creations mixed in with public domain characters) would include one Canuck to get behind. There is indeed at least one but I missed him when he was first posted on the Standard Comics Facebook group. Get to know Star*Storm!


I include the image above because it was publicly displayed on the Facebook page. Although there is one for Nelvana, I have not seen it used that way so I won't copy it here. However, You can get them both, and another 38 pages worth of fact sheets on a number of classic characters and interesting new ones, from Indyplanet in print or digital format.

No comments:

Post a Comment